Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ACFM...up and running!

The Acadiana Center for Film and Media, a new non-profit organization here in Lafayette, La. has recently opened its doors to the public.

I began working here in January of this year as Marketing Coordinator/Content Producer and the process of getting something like this off the ground has been amazing! Basically, anyone who wants to produce digital content can come in, use our equipment and resources and get feedback from peers.

As busy as it has been, I feel like I'm learning something new every day...which is extremely rewarding.

Below is our "mini-doc" explaining what we're hoping the ACFM will bloom into.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I received an email with your blog on it and decided to check it out. I'm impressed.
CAH

Unknown said...

megan rocks! woohoo!