Sunday, December 7, 2008

Helvetica

So here I am, all proud of the hard work that I have put into making my very own personal website (www.meganhargroder.com). I ask a few people for feedback, A. because I hope I didn't make any gramatical errors or get redundant anywhere, and B. because I want people to tell me how fantastic I am. I NEED people to tell me how fantastic I am every now and then, don't you?

My mistake was asking for feedback from my dad, who NEVER tells me I'm fantastic, and always lets me know that even though whatever I'm doing is "good" or "okay," it could be so much better if only I would follow his plan for me. He thinks that my website looks "too punk" and "not professional."

I'm guessing it's the black background with white text. Oh, and I hear Helvetica is considered quite deviant these days. Maybe it's the photo of myself on the front...which is what I look like...which is not categorized as punk.

I'm sure one day I'll actually do something fantastic...stay tuned.

No comments: