Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Wardrobe Project

Ever since I saw the movie Clueless, I thought it would be awesome to have all of my clothes/outfits in a nice scrollable viewing window on my computer. That way, when I had no idea what to wear, I could just look at past outfit combinations and pick one that felt right for the day.

For a little over a month, I've been taking pictures of myself before leaving for work in the morning to establish my very own "database of outfits."

Here are the results:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara House said...

my bff#2 has rockin style.

thepastyharlot said...

i wish i could wear different outfits to work, because i would so do this. i ought to anyway, for my closet's sake. maybe then i'd get use out of ALL my outfits!